How to use Text Giving
- Text the word GIVE to Friedberg’s text number. 336-560-8651
- If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration. Click SIGN IN then click REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT”at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click REGISTER.
- Enter the secure PIN that the system texts you.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click SAVE PAYMENT to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
- To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information. Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to the text giving number. Example: “250 general” for $250.00 to the general donation fund.
Other Text Commands
- EDIT – Make changes to your giving account and update contact information and/or update payment information.
- REFUND – Refund your last gift. You must text “REFUND” within 15 minutes to refund the gift. If you realized the mistake after 15 minutes, contact the organization.
- KEYWORD – See a list of active keywords. Keywords are the fund names that the organization has set up. Use these to give to something other than the general fund.
Friedberg’s Key Words
- General– General Fund (example 200general will give $200 to the general fund)
- Building– Building Fund (example 200building will give $200 to the building fund)
- Mission–Mission Fund Youth–Youth Fund Children–Children’s Fund
- Multimedia– Multimedia Fund